Monday, October 19, 2009

Seems like only yesterday...

Two generations of BFFs!!

So my baby girl will be 7 wks old this Thursday and it absolutely blows my mind that time has passed so quickly. It truly seems like only yesterday when we were in the hospital welcoming her into this world. Now, she has grown sooo much and has this little personality that she is developing everyday. She is grinning and frowning and is just absolutely adorable. Honestly, I cant get enough of her. I have spent pretty much every minute with her since she was born with the exception of about 20hrs total and eventhough it is definately over whelming at times, I really dont want it any other way. We have learned how to get out of the house and go places with a new baby. Its an experience and you learn new things each and every time but we manage. I refuse to think of her as a disability and dont see any reason why we cant do what we want to do. It has truly been amazing. Next Monday I am going back to work and I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD to it!! Well, its actually a bit bitter sweet I guess. I am ready to go back to work but I really wish I could take her with me. That would be ideal. However, its not an option, so I must figure out a way to manage. I am sure it will tough but time will make it better.

Deana Jo n Brandon had their baby girl, Jenna Brooke, last Tuesday and she is a lil doll. It was amazing to see Ava next to her and really see how much she had grown. Congrats to them. I know that Ava n Jenna will have MANY, MANY memories to make over the yrs and Deana Jo n I will have tons of fun watching these two baby girls grow into lil ladies! The guys, however, would probably prefer they stay baby girls. HAHA. I am sure they will get into plenty of trouble together over the yrs but I just hope they always realize what the important things are in life and that they will always keep God first when making their decisions. I look forward to watching each of them grow and to see what they become.

No comments: