Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He's Coming Home!!!

I just talked to Jeremy and found out that he will be coming home on Thursday morning after his shift on Wednesday night!! I am so excited to know that he will be here to spend the holidays with me and the rest of the family. Holidays never are the same without that special someone. He is my family now, my other half and it just wouldn't have been the same if I didn't have him here. I was pretending it wasn't a HUGE deal that he wouldnt' be here but now that I know he is I can admit that I would've probably had myself a good ole fashion pitty party...LOL. I am just very excited and feel very blessed to know that he will be here and now I have just one more thing to be Thankful for!!!! My Prayers have been answered...I made it through 9 wks of him being out of town and now just in time for holiday, he is coming home. Now we can put up the tree and get ready for Christmas. I wanted to wait for him to get home but I cant wait to get the house all Christmas Ready. This truly is my favorite time of the year. I just love the Christmas Season! Well I guess I consider this my Blog featuring my husband since I think I have made it very clear just how much I love him and how VERY much he means to me!! I really dont think I need to feature him in one particular blog...You all will be hearing plenty about him in EVERY blog I write. What can I say...We may have been together for 3 yrs but we are newly weds :) Have a Good Night and A wonderful Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

welcome to the blog world! I am glad your hubby will be home for the holidays! I don't know how in the world you can stand him being away that long! I would be scared to death! lol Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!