Monday, November 24, 2008

Just the Beginning

Okay so for awhile now I have been following Jonnica's blog and many others and thinking how fun that would be. I have had the last eight weeks with plenty of free time on my hands since Jeremy has been out of town but am just now deciding its time to start a blog. Here is Just a little about our Happily Ever After...We were just recently married on Aug 2, 2008. We are very happy and excited about getting to move forward and start an entire new chapter in our lives. Now you can follow along on our journey and see where life takes us. We are in a great place in life right now and are very thankful to God for all the we have been blessed with. We hope to start a family soon, thats on the top of our list, well getting Jeremy home is at the top right now but hopefully it wont be much longer. With his work its just part of it...He has to hit the road sometimes. I have done suprisingly well though. I am not a real by myself type of girl but I have managed. With the holidays coming up I am sooo looking forward to all the food, family time and SHOPPING. I love to Christmas Shop. I dont generally Love to shop but I love to shop for others so at Christmas time I make up for all the skipped shopping trips throughout the year. LOL!! I hope to keep this blog up to date. Thats the plan anyways so we'll see how it goes. I think it will be fun though so I am going to give it a shot. Happy Thanksgiving week to those who may not have time to get back online once it comes around. We should always remember that no matter how bad things seem there is ALWAYS something to be THANKFUL for!!!

No comments: