Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GIVING THANKS

I just wanted to write a quick blog to share a few things that I am truly thankful for. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I think all too often we forget to stop for even a second and remember to actually GIVE THANKS on this day. This Thanksgiving I am especially thankful to be getting my husband back home with me. I think God may have played a very special part in making sure he made it home just in time for the holiday. God has watched over and has given strength I didn't think I had over the last 9 weeks and for that I am also VERY thankful. It would have been an awfully long nine weeks if I had been as miserable and scared as I thought I was going to be. I am thankful for the life that Jeremy and I are able to live...We have a place to call home, vehicles to drive, jobs that we both enjoy, great health, money in the bank, abundant happiness, Love, Respect and an all around amazing relationship. In addition to that we are also blessed with parents who love us, siblings who sometimes dont...LOL, 3 beautiful nieces who we absolutely adore, one wonderful Mamaw who is the last grandparent we have living, Friends that we can count on, a church that has truly blessed us, and a future that I know will be full of sooo much more!! We aren't rich and famous and we dont have the best of everything nor are things always perfect. Sometimes things are difficult but it is so important to always remember that most likely, no matter how bad you think you have it, someone has it worse. Be thankful for what you do have and dont spend so much time on what you dont!! GOD BLESS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

Happy Thanksgiving DD!! I know your just estatic the spend the holiday with Jeremy. Hope you both enjoy your "1st" Thanksgiving together. Love Ya!!!