Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday JEREMY

Okay so its Wednesday now and no, I am not better yet. Well, better maybe but not well. I am still coughing and a bit congested but I am still hoping that SOON it will be all better. This week has been a pretty good one so far. Tuesday we had our 4 wk check up with Dr Trevor and it was pretty typical. Pretty much just in and out. We got to hear the heart beat and it was still going strong. The heart beat was 153 this go around. Other than doing that, Dr Trevor just let us know that everything looked good with the pics from the ultrasound and of course, answered any questions we had and we were on our way. Its hard to believe we are already almost 16 wks into this. Seems like only yesterday when we first found out. Crazy how time flies. Wont be long and we will be finding out what we are having so STAY TUNED. It may be sooner than 20 wks if we luck up and use our "connections" HAHA....We are excited to find out though and we may be able to do so with the help of a friend who just happens to do that kind of thing. Any how, things are going good with the pregnancy. Now if I can only get over this gosh awful cold!!!

Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday also and I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him eventhough I know he wont be reading it. We didnt do anything too special to celebrate seeming how it was on a Tuesday and I had to work. He did get to hear his baby's heart beat again on his bday so I guess that was a treat.Maybe we will do more this weekend and get his present too. Also My mom cooked supper last night for us, which worked out rather nice since I had to work late. It was nice because by the time I got here, Jeremy just met me at Moms and it was time to Eat. Mom isn't much of a cook, I have to share and she will not deny that but we had a pretty good meal. It was very nice of her to do that. Its the first time she's ever done it and I think it was Probably only because it was Jeremys bday and she likes him better than me I think. LOL!! Hope everyone else has had a good wk so far. Hump day is over and only 2 more days til the Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

How fun getting to hear the baby's heartbeat! I'm glad to hear everything's going well! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy!

Beth and Isabella Faye