Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend rundown

Well yesterday was a pretty peaceful and relaxing day. We didn't even leave the house. We needed to do some cleaning so we got some of that done but basically just took it easy here at home and it was pretty nice. Friday night we went to BG and went to have an ultrasound done hoping to find out what we were having for sure but we didn't really get any clarity. We do know that if indeed it is a boy, it was hiding very well. Looked to me like we may have a lil girl instead but we will have to wait a lil longer to find out. We have an ultrasound scheduled at the Med Center on April 14th so we should know by then atleast. This one was just one we had done by a friend just for fun. It was sooo cute though because it was doing all kinds of little things. One time it was sucking its thumb and another had its lil hand on its chin like it was thinking or something. We could c the eyes, nose, mouth, spine and of course its little fingers and toes. It was neat to actually c it beginning to look like a lil person. Now if we can just find out what it is...Boy or Girl! We haven't bought a thing yet and some people think thats funny since its our first, I guess they figured we'd be out shopping as soon as we got the two pink lines, but when you dont know what it is...Its just not the same. I want to know what I am buying for before I start buying. Wont be long and we will have the Answer we're waiting for. I will try and get some pics up soon from the ultrasound. While we were n BG we went to Lonestar for supper and also went to Kohls so I could get me some clothes. With my baby bump growing daily it seems, I decided it was time to get some clothes that were a lil more suited for my pregnant belly. I know I am going to need them and I think a pregnant belly looks much cuter in clothes made for it. And hey...I got to get some new clothes!!
Today we're going to church and might do a lil running afterwards. Probably do what we have to do and then get home to watch the race. Its at Bristol this wk and had I not been sick for the last two wks and still have a pretty bad cough, we would be there. I sure wish I was but oh-well...TV will have to do. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

2 comments:

The Belchers said...

I'm still feeling a BOY!!!

Heather said...

I told you it's a girl! Ha ha... I think you and Nonnie are wrong on this one...it's going to be a little Dee Dee Jr.!

:)