Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WAY BEHIND

Wow...So its been a little while since I posted and I have done just what I said I was going to try not to do and have gotten over a wk behind on posting. No excuse really, just haven't really felt much like blogging, myspacing, facebooking, etc lately. I guess its time to play a little catch up now. Jeremy got laid off last Saturday so he is home again for a while. Most think its a bad thing to be laid off, but around here, its not so bad. Its not like he wont be going back to work real soon on another job and I am glad to have him home!!! Last wk we were in Chattanooga because I had to go down and do some training for work. We got there Monday night and came back on Thurs afternoon. The hotel that TVA puts us in is really nice so I dont complain too much when I have to go down there. Last weekend was wonderful and I LOVED the weather. Saturday we went to Bowling Green early and went to my sis n Brads for Jeremy to meet up with Brad so that they could go fishing and I got to babysit little Baylee for the day and Maddy Shea was there as well. We decided to go to Three Springs Park for a while and Maddy took a friend with her. We fed the ducks and Madison took Baylee down some slides and played on some of the park equipment. Some of it Baylee liked and some she wasn't so crazy about. On Sunday we got up and went to church, which was really nice considering how long it had been since we had been. When Jeremy is working nights out of town, it makes it hard. Anyways, we were happy to get back to church. Sunday afternoon Jeremy grilled some Chicken and I fixed baked beans and potatoes and Josh, Kristin N Raigan came over for supper and stayed the night. Josh had OCS training in Greenville again so it was nice to get to spend time with them. I got to see all 3 of my Beautiful girls over the weekend and that made it GREAT!! Yesterday was a typical Monday I guess and today I have been sick and stayed home from work. My throat, ears and body have been aching but I think its actually just allergies and all the drainage has my throat extremely irritated. I plan to be back at work tomorrow. Hope everyone else has enjoyed the weather we have been having as well. Sounds like its going to cool off again soon but hopefully spring will set in for good before too much longer!

No comments: