Friday, February 27, 2009

Life in a Small Town

So its a little after 8 and I have just gotten home actually. I would usually probably be in bed by now and even though its Friday, it most likely wouldn't have mattered. However, tonight has been a good afternoon/night that I got to spend socializing and catching up with my Wonderful friend, Heather Coleman. I decided to stop by the Banner office to visit a little before I headed home today from work and just as it usually does, my few minutes turned into much, much longer. SUPRISE, SUPRISE...For those of you who know me, know that I would spend my life talking if I had someone who would listen and occasionally chime in and Lucky for me...Heather does just that. LOL. Usually any time we have the oppurtunity to visit it turns in to much longer than expected. Thats okay though, I mean really what else was I gonna be doing??? We decided to go to Farm Boy for supper and ended up being there for about 2 hrs. Yes...Two hrs at the Farm Boy and it was great actually because we were able to see sooo many people and to tell you the truth, it makes me appreciate my small town life. I kinda like being able to sit down for supper at a restaurant and knowing 90% of everyone around you. Its so funny because everyone is somebody in Morgantown. Its either a sister of a friend, an old teacher, a classmate, a friend of an sibling, a church member...You may not know who you are gonna see but you can almost guarantee that you when you do see them, you will know them. Oh me, Its the joy of life in a small town and you know what...I kinda like it!!!!
HOpe that everyone will have a wonderful weekend. It may snow?!?!!?? Who knows what the weather will consist of around here...Rain, lightning, wind, ice, snow....You never know in KY.

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

AWW.. sounds like FUN!!!