Thursday, February 12, 2009

This N That

Well this week has been a pretty typical week for me. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary going on with me. Pretty much life is good and I have no complaints. I could stand to have my husband home with me instead of on the road working but I am making the best of it, which is what I usually do. I really get sooo tired of these people who think that there life is just so terrible and who ALWAYS, ALWAYS have something going on that they are just so upset about. One thing about life that I have learned and have figured out how to deal with...Life isn't always easy...SUCK IT UP!! Just because times are a little more difficult than usual really doesn't mean that your life is awful and honestly doesn't give you a reason to feel sorry for yourself. For those of you who know me, you know that I have never been one to get too terribly upset or dipressed and that usually, despite the extreme of the circumstance, I am going to find the reality and the optimism of it and move forward. I have always HATED to feel like someone is feeling sorry or sympathetic for me and I dont want a bunch of attention to come my way. Maybe thats what makes it so annoying for me when some people seem to always have something going on that makes there life worse than everyone elses. I really think people need to learn to say...Its not that bad, its just life and move on. Sorry, I have never been a real sympathetic person and I tend to see think in Black n White but I just had to get that out there. Occasionally things get tough and maybe you need a friend to lean on, I will be there, but everyday...COME ON!!! It cant really be that bad??!!!!?!?!!!

Sorry, Call it pregnancy hormones if you want, but that was DRIVING ME CRAZY and I just had to share. I plan to head to Paducah again this weekend to spend Valentines day with my Honey!! We may or may not come home on Sunday but wherever we are...I will be watching the Daytona 500 to hopefully start watching Jimmie Johnson start kicking butt already. :) I am sooo excited about Nascar starting back. I swear, I am a true fan and 3 yrs ago, I had never even watched a full race. Now I can sit in front of the TV for 3-4 hrs and watch every lap!!! I know, its crazy and I cant really blame it on Jeremy because, even though he is the one who got me interensted, he doesn't really enjoy watching an entire race from start to finish. I dont know what it is but I LOVE IT!! Heres to hoping my Hendricks boys...Johnson N Gordon have a great season!!! Tuesday is my first Drs apt so Jeremy will be in for that and we both excited to go and make sure that we have a healthy lil baby that is growing and developing just as it should be. It blows my mind sometimes to look at my belly and think there is a little person growing right in there. Its crazy!!! Very excited though and to think that I am already almost through my 1st trimester is really mind blowing. Time Flies...Well...
Everyone have a Wonderful weekend and A Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

No comments: