Sunday, February 22, 2009

Already Sunday

Well this weekend hasn't been anything special and really nothing to talk about. I did get to see Little miss Raigan on Friday night and I hadn't seen her since The 1st of January. Her and Kristin were in Muhlenberg at Kristins mom n Dad's while my Brother has Army drill so I went by and visited after work. She sure is growing and getting to be pretty smart. She knows her letters and several colors too. She is a cutie and I was glad to get to see them both. I think Josh is going to stop by moms today when he gets done with drill so I'll probably get to see them all today. Yesterday I stayed home all day and did some much needed cleaning here at the house but other than that just watched TV and took it easy. Jeremy got home this morning and I am looking forward to spending the afternoon with him since he will be going back tomorrow. We have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon so after that, he will be headed back to Paducah for another week. I am looking forward to the ultrasound and seeing our very tiny baby for the first time. The ultrasound we had very early on of course, didnt really show anything so this will be the first time we actually get to see the baby. Its exciting!!

I hope everyone else has had a pretty good weekend. Too bad its already Sunday and tomorrow its back to work once again for another lovely week!!!!

No comments: