Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Overton


Well we got to see our little baby yesterday afternoon at the ultrasound. The lady doing the ultrasound said immediately "That is one active baby" as soon as he/she came up on the screen. It was soo cute how it was moving around and using its arms and legs. We could see its little fingers and toes and they were soooo tiny!!! We actually suprisingly enough, at only 12 wks, even got a pretty good idea that ITS A BOY!! Its not written in stone and is too soon to say FOR SURE but its more than likely an honory little boy...LOL!!! Of course, Jeremy is thrilled and I am okay with it too. It really didn't matter that much to me. I wouldn't have been upset with a little girl...Thats for sure but I think its time for a lil boy in the family. Like I said though, We aren't gonna start buying blue yet. It is exciting though and each time we get to hear or see something new, it all becomes that much more real. Everything was PERFECT the lady said and we should have a perfectly healthy little one in about 6 1/2 more mnths. I know everyone wants to see the ultrasound pic so I will put one on here. Here is your first look at Baby Overton...
So Jeremy had to head back to Paducah after we got home from the Dr and of course, he took a pic with him to show the guys at work. He is sooo excited and I am very happy for that. I just know that he will be an amazing Daddy and that makes me a very happy Mommy!!! Hope everyone has a good week. Monday is over atleast :)

4 comments:

The Belchers said...

Congrats to you both DD!! I'm so excited for the both of you, I know you'll make wonderful parents!! NOW...how about the name situation?? That's the next BIG news we all want to hear.
Take Care
~Love Ya~

Laurie Keen said...

OH Baby OVERTON is BEAUTIFUL!!! Isn't God's miracles amazing!!! I am so happy for you all and I know you all will be great parents!!!

So do you have any names picked out?

Laurie Keen said...

HA HA I Just read Jonnica's comment and ours says the same thing...I guess I should have read hers first! HA HA Can you tell we are a whole lot alike! lol BLONDE SOUTHERLANDS HA HA

Ashley Bridges said...

YAY That is so exciting ....