Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick of being Sick

Okay so I have been sick all week and have about HAD ENOUGH!!! I am so tired of having to blow my nose every 5 minutes and coughing CONSTANTLY!! I had started to get better on Wed and Thursday I thought but Thursday night, it hit me hard and I have been awful every since. I could barely breath yesterday with all the congestion in my head and chest. I went back to the dr to be sure that I didn't need to get a breathing treatment and again yesterday, stayed home from work. Its very much not like me to miss work but there was just no way I could have made it through the day at work. I dont really think they would have wanted me there anyways. It sucks because there are so few medicines that you can take and the things you can take aren't good enough to kick what I have. I did get an antibiotic yesterday, but just a mild one. Hopefully it will soon start doing a little bit of good. Jeremy has been wonderful, of course. He has cooked supper, done dishes, gotten medicine, taken me to the dr...Everything and anything I could have asked for, he has done. Its times like these that make me so thankful to have such an amazing husband. I am hoping that the baby is doing great even through all of this. It makes me feel like all the meds are just too much but what do you do??? I have an apt on Tuesday for our 4 wk with the baby dr so we will be sure then that everything is still great. I am sure it is, I just hate to be sick and know that its not just me I have to worry about. HOpefully soon this will pass and I will get over this mess.

HOpe you all are enjoying your weekend. My weekend plans have changed into doing absolutely nothing and trying to get better before Monday.

No comments: