Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Work...Already

Not going to be writing much because it is pushing bed time already. Hard to believe that it is time to get back to work already and put in a full 40 hr week. I have gotten so used to not having to get up at 430 am and not going to bed at 8 or 830, its going to be tough to get back in the groove. Well the going to bed early thing wont bother me much but the getting up early thing...Now thats another story. It really stinks too when I have to get up and Jeremy gets to stay in bed. Something about that just doesn't seem quite right...LOL. Oh well, I just wish I could stay home too. I dont know exactly how long I will be at this job anyways. I got a new job but haven't gotten the word on when I will start. I will be working for TVA which is a great oppurtunity. I will miss the job and the people I work with now but its just a better oppurtunity for me and Jeremy. I will still be there at the same place atleast so I can still keep n touch. Change is never easy but sometimes its needed and for the best. So, with all that being said, I am going to make the most of my last little bit at my current job and wait for the word on the exact date to close this door and open a new one. Hope that everyone has enjoyed their weekend. I spent yesterday with the Tomes family again. Blake had his Bday party so I helped Deana Jo get everything ready and then enjoyed the fun and excitement at the party. He is such a joy to watch. It was precious how he made sure to thank every person before opening their gift. He is a doll. Today we went to church and stayed around the house the rest of the day. Time to go and get myself ready for bed. Happy Monday to all!!!

No comments: