Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

It has been a rather relaxing Sunday and weekend all together really. Friday night didn't consist of doing much of anything, which any more is the way that I like it. We just stayed here at the house and watched TV and of course I fell asleep extremely early while Jeremy sat up and watched TV. Saturday we got up and Jeremy went Duck hunting with Brandon one last time for this season. I stayed here at the house for a little while then got ready and went to town to meet Deana Jo n Blake to head to BG for Chelle's Cheerleading Competition at BGHS. We had a good time and went to Rafferty's to eat afterwards. Food was good, of course. I only wished that Jeremy was there with us but he had to get back home after hunting to do some work at my mom's house. We got home around 7 I guess and of course, it wasn't long and I was sound asleep on the couch. This morning we got up, got ready and headed to church. It was a wonderful service, by the way and afterwards we had Long John Silvers for lunch before heading back home to settle in for a relaxing afternoon and evening at home.

Jeremy has to leave tomorrow for about 6 wks of work in Paducah. I am not looking forward to him being gone again. Actually it seems like he just got home from the last job even though in reality it has been a couple of months. None the less, I am not excited about him having to leave again. Atleast he will only be a couple of hrs from home this time instead of 4 1/2 and I should be able to see him almost every weekend. I can see myself going to sleep very early and doing a hole lot of nothing while he is gone. I will just be counting down the days until he is back home again...WHERE HE BELONGS~! I do okay with him being gone but I dont like it a single bit! Well I hope everyone else has had a nice, relaxing weekend as well. Until next time...Be Careful (and no that is not a threat...LOL)

2 comments:

The Belchers said...

I hate that Jeremy has to leave again :( If you need anything or just want to visit, we're always home!!Let me know if you need ANYTHING!! I mean it :)7
And have I mentioned I LOVE that you have a BLOG!!!

Ashley Bridges said...

it's okay that you sleep all the time ...You are suppose to at this stage.I did and It was GREAT...I am still so happy for you all.