Saturday, January 10, 2009

Exciting News!!!

So some of you have probably heard by now and others maybe not but Jeremy and I are expecting our first lil one and are absolutely thrilled about it. We have been trying for a little while and have prayed about it for equally as long. God has answered our prayers and we are very blessed. It is going to be an amazing experience from now until, well forever I guess but it is an experience that we are looking forward to. We arent very far along right now only a little over 5 wks and according to an early ultrasound we had done, the due date should be September 9th. It is going to be a long next 8 months I am sure. We are already anxious to find out what we are having of course and have already began the name process. We actually have been thinking of baby names for a long time but now its for real. I think thats going to be a bit of a challenge to pick something we both agree on but we have it narrowed down already and dont even know what we are having yet. I am sure it will change 100 times before the baby arrives though. Jonnica told me the Chinese calendar says we are going to have a lil boy and apparently, its pretty accurate so I have already gotten in my mind that it is a boy. Of course, I wouldn't be a bit upset if we had a baby girl but we already have girls in abundance in the family so I guess it is time for a boy. Jeremy would be thrilled if we had a lil boy. He has always wanted a lil boy. Now he says he just wants a healthy baby and it doesn't matter what it is, which is true of course, but there is nothing wrong with having a preference. Either way, he or she will be spoiled rotten and surrounded with tons of love and happiness.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I was just happy to be able to sleep in today. Last night I went to the Bowling Green/Greenwood game with Deana Jo and we had a good time. Today is a lazy day and we aren't doing much. We get motivated later and do something but so far...Nothing. Tomorrow we will have church but other than that, it may be a lazy day too. No complaints here though. I love days when we dont have 50 things to do.

4 comments:

Ashley Bridges said...

Well I too was about 5 weeks along when I found out I was having Peyton..Enjoy the wight months cause they will be priceless there is truly nothing more exciting.. And let Jeremy know that little girls are usually daddy's girl's..well at least mine is. lol..I know as long as it is healthy it wont matter.. Again I am very happy for you both and I just can't wait til you start getting a belly...lol... CONGRATS AGAIN

Leslie West said...

Oh my, how exciting!!! You are in for the time of your life....being a mom is the best blessing any woman could ever ask for! Congratulations and best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Well the Chinese Calender was 50% for me...I went by it to try and have a gril with Lawsen...so don't start buying...it was wrong with him, but right with Leevi!!!! Congratulations I know it won't matter what it is when it's here...LOL :-)

Candi said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting...I am so happy for you guys:) There is nothing better than being a Mommy. Best wishes and take care.