Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its been a while

I know that it has been a little while since I have written anything on my blog and I didn't intend to get that far behind. But either way...I did. So the weekend was a pretty lazy one and that was actually pretty enjoyable. We didn't get out at all except to go to church on Sunday. We did get some company on Saturday night, which was nice considering we NEVER get company. Bridgette and Josh came down from Bowling Green to visit with us for a while and Deana Jo, Brandon and Blake dropped by for a lil while too after they had dinner at Garcias. We all just hung out and chatted a lil while. Well, actually Josh Gent was watching Bball on TV, All us girls were talking and catching up and Brandon n Jeremy ended up on the computer looking for boats for sale. While in the midst of it all...Blake was entertaining EVERYONE!!!! I could share a few funnies on him for the night and I just cant help but to share this one...We all CRACKED up!! I have a pair of lil devil horns that I have had for a while and Blake found them and put them on. He was running around the house, having a big time and then decided to take them off. He walked in the living room and looked at us and said "look I'm not horny any more" HAHAHA ! I know, I know but it was very very funny and I couldn't help but to share. We had a good night and enjoyed hanging out.
On Monday evening we left to head to Chattanooga because I had to do some orientation yesterday for my new job with TVA. I only stayed for the one day and did some paperwork and I will be going back to finish up soon.Today I am back to work and training the girls here with GUBMK and Monday I will be starting my job with TVA. I am looking forward to the new adventure.

No comments: