Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Turn up the Heat...

SOOOO...I say I dont want warm weather in the dead of winter and this is what I get. My heat in my house quits working on the coldest couple of days this winter. I came home from work yesterday expecting a warm house to relax in and that is exactly what I did not get!! It was 55 in there when I got home and after some flipping of breakers and making some changes with the thermostat it had gotten up to about 64 this morning when I was leaving for work. I just put a little electric heater in my bed room and it actually wasn't too bad. Deana Jo offered for me to come and stay at their house but I was being lazy and really just wanted to stay at home. Like I said, I made due and it wasn't too bad. I do hope that we are able to get it fixed today though because tonight it is going to be much colder. Jeremy is out of town at his parents so he wasn't there to try to fix it but he'll be home tonight so atleast I will have him there to Snuggle ;-)

So far the pregnancy symptons are few and far between and I am not complaining. The morning sickness, nausea, etc have so far not gotten to me. Maybe I will be lucky enough to miss them all together. That would be just wonderful. I have been a lil tired and draggy in the mornings especially but I can deal with that. It gets a little more real everyday and a lil more excitement builds each day as well. We are both just very thankful for the many blessings God has brought to us and are thrilled to be able to have the life that we do. Once we get this little Angel here to share our lives with, they will never be the same and that is just exactly what we want!! Hope everyone's week is going good. It is Wednesday so we are half way through the work week!!

5 comments:

Ashley Bridges said...

Maybe you wont be sick at all..Here is hoping right??LOL I did not get sick any..It was great I didn't even get nausea's. I had the best pregnancy. Which is why it scares me to have another one.My luck I will be sick the whole nine months making up for a perfect pregnancy last time..LOL..

Robin Coley said...

I had three pregnancies with no morning sickness, so maybe you will be lucky like that.

Congratulations. Kids are the most amazing gifts from God.

Leslie West said...

I'm right there with Ashley and Robin both. I didn't have the first problem during my pregnancy...I was extremely blessed! I was able to enjoy being pregnant from day #1. So, if you're wondering if that's really possible....it is!! Best of luck!

Laurie Keen said...

CONGRATS...I have been running behind on my blog reading lately!!! I am so happy for you all! You all will make great parents that is for sure!!!

My guess is that you are going to have a BOY!!! But we will have to wait and see! Congrats once again!!! How exciting!!!

The Belchers said...

OK SO I wrote a message the other day but it's not on here, I don't know what happened. Anyways, I can soooo see you staying and suffering through the cold. You know our door is always open!! There is no need for you to freeze, next time (if it happens again), you better either come here or go stay with Deana!
You cana't be getting sick - you have 2 to think about now!