Friday, December 26, 2008

Amazing Christmas

It was an amazing Christmas and we are still celebrating. Currently we are in Vanceburg, KY with Jeremy's parents and Sunday we will be having Christmas with my mom, brother, sis and the girls. Along with my bro and sis n law. I am thrilled that we still have some more Family get togethers because I always Hate when Christmas is over and we have to put up the tree and all the decor. I especially hate to put up the Christmas CDs and the Hallmark Christmas movies stop airing everyday. Like I have said a ton of times before...Its just such a Happy time of the year. I hate to see it go. I was truly blessed and a little spoiled by my Husband for Christmas but I guess thats okay. We have fun and just love to see eachother happy. I have to say, he didn't get too bad of a deal himself and he was more than pleased with his gifts. God is Good and we have to not forget that if he had not chosen to give us the Ultimate gift of all all those many years ago, we would have nothing to celebrate and would not be able to give the gifts to our loved ones now. I just hope that everyone had a very joyous and Merry Christmas!!
The kitchen cabinets are up and it looks great. Countertops and tile on the floor is all we have left. Its soo exciting to see it all coming together. We have worked very hard this week to get it done and Jeremy has worked hard for the last 3 weeks. We will both be very happy to see it complete.
The New Year is nearing...Time to reflect and remember all the blessings and happenings of the past year and to plan and set goals for the year to come.

No comments: