Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Christmas Spirit

Okay so yesterday was a day filled with Christmas festivities and has really gotten me in the Christmas spirit. Not that it really takes much because I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME but it was a good day. I got up a little before 8 and headed to my moms for a while. She and my sister are huge RADIO AUCTION fans and they make it a tradition every year to listen to the radio auction and spend the day together. I wrapped presents for a while and listened for anything that might interest me but I am not the bidder that they are, thats for sure. I got Jeremy's presents wrapped and now we actually have presents under the tree. I have sooo many more presents to wrap though. Right now, if you looked in my car, you would think I was Santa Clause with all the presents that are in there. After I left moms I went to the parade with Deana Jo and Blake Jordon. We had a good time and Blake really enjoyed it. He was sooo excited to see Santa and I think he liked the fact that everyone threw candy at him. Afterwards we got in the car and he looked at me and said " We had a great time...We had a great time watching those trucks throw candy at us" LOL!! For those of you who know Blake, you know that there is never any telling what he might say. Last night Jeremy and I went to BG to do some Christmas shopping and we had a good time as well. We bought Blakes' Christmas present and then we bought our Angel from the Angel tree at church's gifts. Both little boys so we loved that...Especially Jeremy since all we have are nieces, He loved shopping for a little boy for once. I think he would like to have had some of those toys himself...LOL!!

It was a good day and while at Walmart we bought the Martina McBride White Christmas CD and listened to it on the way home! I am sooo excited about Christmas. I cant wait to give everyone their gifts. It truly is the HAPPIEST time of the year. Have a great Sunday. Its time to get ready for church! Hope everyone's weekend has been a good one.

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

Everytime someone says something about the radio auction I ALWAYS think about your Mom!! What did her and Stacye end up buying this year?