Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching up on the Weekend

Well I had every intention to post a blog first thing this morning when I got to work but things have been crazy and the weekend was another busy one so, yeah, I have gotten a few days behind. I had a good weekend but, like I said, it was pretty busy. Run, Run, Run is pretty much what it consisted of and before I knew it it was Monday morning all over again.
Friday afternoon when I got home from work I helped Jeremy and we did DEMO on some more of the kitchen. He had gotten the floor and wall replaced that he had taken up so we emptied out the cabinets and started tearing them out. We were busy for a while and got a lot done. It really wasn't too bad to get that done but now all that stuff is piled in our house since it has been rainy outside and we dont want to let all the cabinets ruin just incase we find someone who needs some or if we decide to use them sometime somewhere. Maybe in the Garage or something. Anyhow, When we got that done we went over to Deana Jo n Brandons so that I could "borrow" her kitchen to fix some things I needed to get done by Saturday night. Well...Change of plans...We got over there and of course had to play with Blake for a while. Barry n Sandy were there too with the girls so every one was having a big time. I went up stairs to catch up on Greys Anatomy and got to feeling bad so when it was over I decided I was ready to go home and go to bed. Didn't even attempt to make a single thing.
Saturday morning Deana Jo n I got up early to head to BG and do some Christmas shopping While the guys went Duck Hunting. We had a good day and enjoyed ourselves so much. We got some Christmas shopping done and got some shopping done for ourselves too. =) We went to Flea Land, Shoe Carnival, Gander Mtn, the mall and Walmart. BG was a mad house but that was okay. What would you expect 2 weeks before Christmas? We met up with Kristin(my sis n law) and Raigan in the mall and we took Raigan with us for a lil while so Kristin could shop. We went to Fazoli's and met up with Jill, Blake, Tyler n Richelle for lunch. We then took the kids to Gander Mtn for what we thought was going to be a picture with Santa...WRONG!! Blake wasn't in the mood to mess with Santa and Raigan didn't want any part of sitting on his lap. She wanted to walk up to him and look at him but not to be held by him. So we wrapped up the day at Walmart and headed back to M-town just in time for me to make it to Alicia's for our "2001 girls Christmas Party" We had such a good time!!! Me, Racheal Tuck, AmberLe, Jaclyn, Lauren Hampton, Alicia McKinney and Tiffany Camplin all attended and it was a GREAT Time!!!
Sunday consisted of more running with a little down time. We got up and got ready for church, had lunch afterwards and then headed home for a little rest and relaxation. We laid on the couch and caught up on some TV for a while before getting ready again and heading back to Beaver Dam for a church Christmas party. We had a good time visiting, Singing Christmas Carols and playing Taboo. It was relatively late when we got home...Close to 10 but I had to finish the Sunday night football game (Dallas VS New York Giants) Dallas WON!!! YAYYYY!! Finally I got to sleep around 11 and really couldn't believe the weekend was over.
It was A WONDERFUL weekend with Friends, Jeremy and our Church Family. Just another reminder of the many blessings in my life.

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

Glad you all had a good time Saturday night:)