Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Friday

Well there hasn't really been anything out of the ordinary or exciting going on in our lives this week. Therefore, I haven't attempted to write anything and even try to make it remotely interesting. I did make it home safely on Tuesday. Deana Jo rode home with me and the roads were actually cleared off pretty good, minus the cut through road we take to get to 70 from the plant. Good job to those guys who worked around the clock to get the roads in a safe condition. I have to add that our crew that works in Butler Co does a MUCH better job than the one in Muhlenberg. It is a distinct change in road conditions when you cross the county line. Kudos to our road crew!! We have still been renovating and working on the house. Well Jeremy is actually doing most of the work. I have done very little. It is coming along, it just takes so much time and its difficult for me to be patient. I would love to have the house in a little bit of order by Christmas. I am sure we wont be completely done but if we could just walk through the house I would be pleased =) Wednesday night we went to church and to Walmart to get a few things and do just a little bit of Christmas shopping. We didn't have much time but were able to grab a few things. Hopefully next week when I get some time off I can fit Christmas shopping in with the painting that will need to be done. Its hard to believe that Christmas is only 6 days away. I am sooo excited. I love to give the gifts I have bought. Especially to Jeremy. I dont tell him what he is getting and I dont like to know what I am getting. That is the most fun, suprising him with things that I know he will LOVE and doing it all by myself. Usually I get excited and give them to him a little early. I am trying not to. Christmas Eve maybe but no sooner than that! The girls will be precious and I always love when the family can get together. Christmas is just a Happy time and I absolutely Love It. I always hate to see it go.
I have to add also that I am not very happy with this weather we are having. Yes, its a pretty day but ITS DECEMBER!!! It isn't supposed to be 60 degrees a week before Christmas. It should be in the 30's and we should be getting snow, not rain!! I am sure several of you are loving this pretty weather but I just think its supposed to be cold in December. If it were April, yes, I would say its a Beautiful day and I would be loving it but how can you really be ready for Christmas when you can walk around outside with a Tshirt on?? I am just thankful I dont live down south and am looking forward to the cold weather returning. Sorry.

Hope everyone is having a HAPPY FRIDAY!! Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: