Thursday, December 11, 2008

Late night

Okay so at times yesterday I really wondered if I was going to get through the day. Not that I was sick or anything or that the day was a real bad one. It was just one of the days when I was just wishing the day would end and I could go home. It seemed to take FOREVER!! I am sure u have all had days like that. Anyways, I did make it and actually did get out of work a little early. Once I got home Jeremy had been working on the house and is starting to get things put back together. We still have quite a bit to do and more to tear apart before it will be completely finished but the walls are going back in anyways. I am really thankful that Jeremy is able to do the work and we aren't having to pay someone to do it. I probably dont show him nearly enough how appreciative I am for everything he does. I tend to be the type of person who always expects more and I know I really have to work on that because I know its not an easy job and he's doing it all by himself. By the time we are done we will have new walls, floors and cabinets in our kitchen. It will be GREAT!!! We got ready and went to eat at Garcias before we headed on to church. After church we had praise n worship practice so it was a late night for us last night. Jeremy plays the guitar and I sing (with a group) at church. We enjoy it and we have a lot of fun. Its actually very rewarding and something that we do together. It was close to 10 by the time we got home and I headed straight to bed. Considering I am usually in bed by 830, 10 is late for me. I managed to make it out of bed this morning though and here I am back for another day at work.

No comments: