Sunday, April 5, 2009

August 2nd 2008

Well Jeremy is working night shift and I am home alone tonight. I was looking back at our wedding pics as I often do and was reminded of how thankful I am for the love and happiness that we share. This day was by far the happiest and most amazing day of my life. I cant hardly believe that it has already been over 8 mnths since we said I DO and I have to say, I really couldnt' be happier. Our life is amazing and I am thankful every day for what God has blessed us with. This day was only the beginning for us and I look forward to the days to come. I have truly been blessed with an amazing husband and often find myself wondering how I ever got so lucky. He is a gift from God and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him by my side. Here are a few pics from our wonderful day.


The wedding party

One of my Favorite Pictures from the day



To me, it just doesnt get much cuter than this!!!




My 2 Very Best Friends in the world












No comments: