Saturday, April 18, 2009

The past few days

Just a quick run down of the past few days. Nothing special really but I have been getting out of the house a little more than usual. Thursday night I went and met Heather at the Farm Boy for dinner. Jonnica was going to join us as well but as luck would have it, she got sick and was unable to make it. Maybe next time we can all 3 be there. Its nice to get together every once and a while and catch up. Anytime that Heather n I get together, we talk for hrs. This trip, we were at Farm Boy for about 3 hrs and we talked the entire time. Its nice to do that though and we just dont get around to it nearly enough. Last night (Friday) I went to my sis's house and visited with her and Brad for a while. Little miss Bayleigh was w/ her mamaw and Maddy Shea was w/ her dad so it was just the 3 of us. I got a bunch of baby stuff from them and now have my car loaded down until Jeremy has the time to get to it all. We really dont even have room for it all yet but I wanted to go ahead and get it out of their way. It was good to get to catch up with my sis as well and visit for a while. We dont get to do it very often but we too can sit and talk for hrs. (I think yall are probably thinking that knowing me, I can talk for hrs to anyone) Its probably true, I just dont have very many people who will listen to me...LOL!!
Today, I slept in and got up to find we had a new baby horse! She is the cutest little thing. It was so neat that she was born because we really didn't even knowing that the momma was pregnant for sure. It couldn't have happened at a better time though. With just having lost two horses in the barn fire, it was like a gift to fill the space. I couldnt wait to get Jeremy up and show him the new baby but I did good and let him sleep. I HATE days when I am home and he is sleeping because I just want to go in and wake him up so we can have some time together. I watch the clock and wait for the min its time for him to get up. Tonight, after Jeremy left for work AGAIN...I went to Muhlenberg to visit with some friends of ours, Darin and Paula Croxton and their little girl, Kira. They had grilled hamburgers n hotdogs and Paula made the BEST turtle Cheese cake. Now I am home and just trying to pass the time before heading to bed for the night. I try to stay up late so I can sleep in with Jeremy some. Have I mentioned that I will be thrilled when Jeremy once again gets to be home with me at night??? Even though I am glad he is working, it couldnt' come soon enough!!

No comments: