Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exciting News...

So I went last night to get another ultrasound done by a friend of mine and got to find out what we are having!!!! ITS A GIRL. I am VERY excited and cant wait to start shopping and picking out bedroom stuff and all that good stuff. I wouldn't have been disappointed if it was a lil boy but I am thrilled that we are having a lil girl. Even though I have 3 nieces and the family was kinda ready for a boy, I think everyone is happy about another a girl in the family. Atleast they can all play together and we are set on clothes and all that good stuff. We have our ultrasound at the Med Center next Tuesday and Jeremy will get to go with me. He had to work last night and wasn't able to join me so we when we go next Tuesday, that will confirm that we are going to have a precious baby girl in about 41/2 mnths. I know the next thing on everyone's mind now is "What are you going to name her" Well unless we change our minds and something else stands out that we both like, we are going to name our lil Girl Ava Rayann Overton. Spelling is subject to change I guess and the name may too but for now that is it.
So thats my latest news and nothing else to write really. Its been a pretty typical couple days back to work. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Hopefully this cold weather will go away once and for all and spring will finally set in for Good!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for you! Let me tell you from experience, my baby girl brings me unexplicable joy!!

You're gonna need this link:

www.mybowstore.com


Beth and Isabella Faye

Ashley Bridges said...

YAY!!! that is wonderful news and I LOVE THE NAME!! it's hard to believe that you only have 4 1/2 more months.I know when you are prrgnant it probably seems like an eternity..Jeremy is gonna be a great daddy and you a wonderful mommy and little girls are just precious!! CONGRATS LUV YA