Friday, April 10, 2009

Time for an update

Well, Despite the lacking amount of anything interesting I have to share, I figured it was time for an update so I will let you know how my week has gone. Basically, each day has been exactly the same. I go to work, meet Jeremy on the way home to give him the work car and a quick kiss along with a hello and good-bye and he heads to work as I venture on home. I have to admit that I am not really loving the fact that we haven't spent a total of 2 hrs together all wk but I just keep telling myself that atleast he's home and not in a hotel somewhere. I meet him at work in the morning because when he's getting off of work, its time for me to go in. It works out I guess that we work at the same location so we atleast get to say hi on our way to and from work. He's going to be working 7 days a wk, 13 hrs a day for a while so our time together is going to be VERY limited for the next several wks but it will eventually come to an end.
Since finding out that we are having a baby girl, I have been online each night looking for bedding for the nursery. I am being pretty picky and of the 1,000 different options I have looked at, I probably haven't liked but maybe 10 total. It gets frustrating and I really wish Jeremy was here so he could help me make a decision. We did get about 20 mins today to look at some and found one that we both kinda liked but I am not ready to make that decision yet. I hope to make it to Bowling Greem tomorrow afternoon, after Jeremy heads to work, to get some Easter clothes for Sunday. I know, Last minute, huh?? Thats usually the way I do things though.
Tonight is a rainy and yucky night so I will be spending it here at home...Either on the couch or on the computer, and waiting for 730 am when Jeremy will once again be home with me.

No comments: