Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

**HAPPY EASTER**

Had to get a belly pic since we hadn't taken any. So, this is me almost 20 wks along
Just the two of us and the Beautiful Blue Sky

I hope that everyone had a very Happy Easter. Jeremy n I were able to go to church this morning but didnt' really do anything more than that. He had to get in what sleep he could before going back to work tonight so we didn't get near the time together that I would have liked but atleast we got to spend Easter Sunday at church, together, being reminded of what Easter is all about. Josh n Kristin didn't come in this Easter and Stacye n Brad had some other things going on in BG I think so I did go and see Mamaw Daugherty but it just wasn't the same as Easters in the past. There wasn't enough family time but next yr we will have our own little one here and will be able to start our own Easter Traditions...I cant Wait!!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Bridges said...

YOU LOOK ADORABLE!! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!

The Belchers said...

If I didn't know better I'd think you were just "fat" LOL!!

Dawn Overton said...

YEAH...Especially in pic #2 with both of us. That angle did not do me any justice. These were the first pics I had taken since I've been showing and when I looked at them I was like "OH MY GOSH...I LOOK FAT!!!" Then I realized that I am...Fat n Pregnant...LOL!!! Thanks Ash for calling it adorable though!

Anonymous said...

You look so CUTE :-)

Laurie Keen said...

look at your little belly bump!! Too cute! I can't wait to see you when you get 8 or 9 months!!! WOW!