Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kicks, Flips and Lots of Love

Well I cant really be sure but I think I felt little Ava move today for the first time. Of course, since this is my first baby, I dont really know what to expect or feel for but I was sitting at my desk today at work when I started feeling this little twitch or flutter in the lower right side of my belly. It happened a 3 or 4 times right there in a roll and I was pretty sure that it was little Ava letting me know she was still there and growing each day. Like I said, I cant be sure that it was her but it sure felt like something different that I hadn't felt before so I think I am going to tell myself that it was my sweet little girl. Everytime we have had an ultrasound the sonographer has told us that she is VERY active and, well, its not like we couldn't see for ourselves, that she was constantly moving around. The last one we had the lady looked at us and said "I cant keep up with your baby." With that being said, when I do start feeling her everytime she flips or kicks, I am sure I will be getting plenty of it. Thats okay though...Each and everytime I feel that little flutter in my belly I am reminded of the very special blessing God has given us and it makes me that much more excited to have our baby where we can hold her, love her and SPOIL HER ROTTEN!!!!!

No comments: